It’s a bit of a cliché to say that style is changing as style is always changing. Eyewear is considered a seasonal style, which means it is in a state of constant change. These changes can be exciting, invigorating and can tweak your style. They should be something to be thrilled about, as opposed to fear!
Three Fashion Tips
Here are three fashion trends that we are really excited by right now:
- Futuristic Colours: consisting of metallic bronzes, golds, and silvers, whites, beiges, and blacks, with artistic pops of blues, purples, and pinks
- Futuristic shapes: displaying outrageous oval lenses complemented with double bridges, traditional aviators, sharp squares and rectangles, angular and smooth cat-eyes, and geometric vibes
- Futuristic details: implementing mental accents with a modern twist as the undertone, ombre finishes, industrial additions, stripes, temple shields, and tinted and metallic reflective lenses
Big, Bold and Bright
Trends are so incredibly diverse right now, but colours and shapes will always stand out. We love BB&B colours consisting of primary hues of reds, yellows, and blues, mixed with vibrant oranges, greens, purples, teals and hot pinks.
However, to give our eyes a rest from all those BB&B colours, touches of neutral tones will add comfort and warmth like aqua, jade, and orchid.
BB&B shapes make for great statement pieces from large geometric, chunky square, oversized round, reinvented aviator and feline-inspired silhouettes, as well as sportier looks including shields and wraparounds.
BB&B details feature floral, abstract and geometric prints, mirror flashy lenses, funky cut-outs, unexpected bridges and architectural embellishments to another level.
One of the things we love the most about the changes in style is seeing trends come and go!
Flashbacks are a lot of fun:
- Flashback colours of vintage yellows, browns, off-whites, burgundies, emeralds, blacks and powder blues.
- Flashback shapes with old-school rounds, wayfarers, squared-off aviators, ovals, and cat-eyes.
- Flashback details with reminiscent of all eras including tinted lenses in earthy yellows, ambers and greens, vintage patterns refurbished, scalloped edging, gemstones and textured effects.